Women of Warfare
W.O.W. is a women’s ministry, whose goal is to bring ladies together across generations to be “Women of Warfare”. We are waging war to pursue godly womanhood in which we strive to cultivate…
- Worship of God
- Attitudes of obedience to the Word of God
- Respect for God, parents, husbands, and authority
- Fellowship, mentoring, and unity with one another
- Attitudes of serving and blessing others
- Responsibility to all God has entrusted us with
- Encouragement among the Body of Christ
It is our purpose to….
- Encourage obedience to the scriptural commands Titus 2:3-5 for the older women to teach the younger.
- Provide opportunity for ladies both to use and develop their gifts and abilities.
- Bless others with these abilities, bringing glory to God while fostering unity among ladies in the Body of Christ.
Check back for our next gathering date & time!
We are gathering at the table for Connections 2.4.6!
Ladies Retreat – Sept 15-17, 2017
- Open to Ladies (High School & Beyond)
- Late Registration: $130 per person after June 1st prior to August 15,
- You can register two ways: pick up a form at MRCCC or online thru the W.O.W. – Ladies facebook group, click on the pinned post for the google document.
Contact Shari, Bonnie or Becky for more information about W.O.W. Thanks!
From the recent event, Reflections Connections: